Thursday, December 23, 2010

What Goes Around.....

Greetings Happy People,

The last time I was upset, somebody spewed some harmful words at my fiancée Dana. To know more about that story, please the post I wrote entitled Ignorance is NOT Bliss(click here).

Two years after that incident, I can now say that I feel a sense of justice. Not the justice that one can get from a courtroom, but the one that comes from a bigger place – the universe.

“What goes around comes around” is one of my most favorite quotes because it is true. Whether it is good or bad, whatever anybody does in life, it will come back to them. I have been a believer in this before. But after the recent events with the person that made me angry, I am now a stronger believer in karma.

Since that infamous event, I carried a grudge against this person. No matter how ticked off I was against her, something told me to hold my fire. Back then, I did not get the full picture. But now, I do. The person that spewed her ignorance on Dana came across some of her own troubles. What were these troubles? Well, let me take you back to three years ago.

Back then, she moved from Las Vegas to California to be with a married man. Yes, I just said that. According to her, this affluent guy was about to divorce his wife and spend some time with this person. She moved into an apartment in the Los Angeles area waiting to be with this man. She also found a “high-quality” job that was in the medical field. Believe or not, she was one of those people I thought I could trust. After the incident, I found out that I couldn’t.

Let’s now fast forward to a few months ago. Thanks to the economy, this person got laid off from her job, the man she was waiting for reconciled with his wife, and she eventually got locked out of her own apartment by the LA County Court. Feeling ashamed, moved back to Las Vegas with her family. It seemed that she was getting along with her family until the morning she claimed she lost a valuable item. This item was so valuable; she claimed it was worth at least $6,000.

Say what?!! Slam on the brakes Happy People!! If she was able to purchase an item that was expensive, how can she not pay some of the basic needs (bills, car note, groceries)? Either this person was irresponsible about her finances or she was making that story up. When her mother tried to call the police about this missing item, this person told her not to. That incident caused a rift in that household that was so big, she was immediately kicked out.

When I heard about her “misfortunes,” I felt better because karma came back to her – and not in a good way. However I find it very ironic that the rainy weather in Vegas can also bring a sunny sense of justice. I don’t know where this person is, but I hope she is lying on the bed she made. Something tells me that the bed is not as comforting now as it was before.

Lessons can be learned from this moment. However, the biggest one is the fact that karma is still alive and kicking BIG TIME. Whatever you do to someone or something, it will come back to you. There is no doubt about it. If you do good, you get good. If you do bad, be prepared for bad to come your way. It is not rocket science happy people. The good you do today will help make things easy for you tomorrow. I wish that more people can learn from this lesson.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog