Thursday, December 9, 2010

Denied

Greetings Happy People,

I am sorry, but you have been denied.

One way or another, we manage to hear these words. Whether it is applying for a new job, a home loan, or anything else, these words creep into our daily lives. While it may be seen as a brick wall, denials are not the end of the world. It is only an obstacle. For every “no” that happens in our lives, there is a “yes” waiting for us around the corner.

I can use plenty of examples where I dealt with denials in my days. It does not matter if it involved getting a promotion, a new car, writing a book, or any other goal I achieved. Without denials, the journeys I travelled would not have been fulfilling. Denials may tell me that I cannot do it, but in the end I proved them wrong.

What does one do when a denial pops in to our lives? First and foremost, we must prepare ourselves for that “sting.” For many of us that have been denied of anything, a “no” feels as bitter as a bee sting. Even though this may hurt a bit, we must realize that this is only temporary. Things will get better after the first rejection sting.

Next, we should see any denial as a challenge - a challenge that will get us where we want to be. With the right combination of planning and never giving up, denials can be conquered.

After we see this as a challenge, we need to do the following important step – keep stepping!! It does not matter which path is taken or which vehicle is used, one must continue to move not only to go past the denial, but overcome it.

Many successful people have been through different denials in their lives. Allow me to repeat myself – many successful people have “been through” different denials in their lives. That means that they did not stop. They did not say “I give up” or “I quit.” Instead, they just go through them and find another way to make it to their achievements. At the end, these people are known for what they were able to accomplish from denials.

If they can do it, so can you!! All you have to do is find ways to get past it and be the best you can be. Who knows were a no can take you?

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog