Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Garbage in?? Garbage Out!!

Greetings Happy People,

What the heck is that smell?

WOOO!! That is an awful stench!!

This morning, I woke up to a hideous scent that stunk up my apartment. What could it be coming from?

Was it coming from the toilet? Nope!!

How about the oven? Not a chance!!

Was it in the refrigerator? No bad foods there!!

It took me a few minutes to realize that the awful stench was coming from my trash can in the kitchen. My suspicions were confirmed when I opened the lid and nearly passed out on the floor!! My goodness it smelled horrible!!

What was in the trash can? Not too much, just remnants of chicken leg and a couple of green onions. YUCK!! With great anticipation, I wrapped up the bag, walked downstairs, went to the nearby dumpster, sniffed it one more time (EWWW), and threw it in the dumpster!! When I got back to my apartment, I noticed that most of the horrid stench was gone!! For the remaining foul odor that lingered, I sprayed some air freshener and it took out the rest of the bad smell.

Now imagine if I kept those items in the trash can for a long time. What would have been the results? Well, the smell would surely build up to cover the whole apartment. Additionally it would allow me to feel uncomfortable about where I live. Heck, it would also drive my friends away from my place – as well as a few flies.

It may seem simple, but to get rid of that smelly garbage one has to take it outside and throw it in the dumpster.

From this putrid revelation, I realized something. If one does not like the smell of trash in the kitchen, one can get rid of it. This in turn will allow that person to live a better life. If one continues to keep the trash in their place, it can only get worse. Believe it or not, this can also be applied to different situations in life.

No matter if it involves a job, friends, relationships, or anything else, we have the right to get rid of the stuff that stinks in our lives. If we choose to toss away the garbage in our lives, we can live a lot better!! It is up to us to not only find our garbage, but also get rid of it. Once we realize that, we will all smell like roses!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

Search This Blog