Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Anything is STILL Possible!!!

Greetings Happy People,

Do you find yourself in a rut? Are you somewhere that you really don’t want to be? Have you had enough of the same old runaround time and time again? Are you at the point where you had enough?

If you are, then you are not alone.

Do you know that you don’t have to put up with the things that are dragging you down? That’s right!! You do have a choice to leave whatever nonsense you are faced with. No one can tell you what you can and cannot endure. Only you can make that decision.

Do you also know that you can be at a better spot? Well, you can!! Whether it involves your job, your circle of associates, or any financial and physical situation, you can be at a better place!! It is possible!! All it takes is to look at where you are and where you want to go.

It may sound easier said than done, but you can do whatever you want, be whoever you want to be, and have whatever you want to have. The only standards you have to live are your own and not anyone else’s.

If you have a vision on what you want to do, be a revolutionary and take those first steps!! No one is going to stop you!! In my own life, I have seen this happen many times. I have had people tell me that I cannot do this or cannot do that. Do I listen to them? Not really. Instead I listen to what I believe is possible. When I accomplish the things that people say I cannot do, I turn around and say the following words:

Nanny Nanny Nyah Nyah!!

It is such a great feeling to be out of the negative and in the positive. There are other people that have not only realized this, but also improved their lives to a better standard!! Does this mean that whatever we accomplish is the end of our journey? Not really. For when one journey is complete, another one can begin. I am at that place where I can say that. I am also at the place where I can say I have other visions that still need to be made real. What are they?

Heh heh heh – that’s for me to know and you to find out!!

So if anyone tells you that you can stay in one place and cannot do anything, just remember that you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and STILL come out on top!! Anything is possible!!

That is all I have to say!! Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog