Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The 40 Things I Am Grateful For

Greetings Happy People,

1. Waking up in the morning
2. Having an automobile to get from Point A to Point B
3. Having a beautiful lady I love
4. Having a family
5. Being a Toastmaster
6. Having a job
7. Being a published author
8. Being an alum of BGHS and UNLV
9. Being able to walk
10. Getting out of bed
11. Being able to travel
12. Thinking on my own.
13. Having my own house
14. Being able to speak my mind
15. Having some awesome friends from all over the world
16. Being able to sing
17. Living in the United States
18. Voting for what I believe in
19. Standing up for myself
20. Knowing how to play chess
21. Finding the silver linings
22. Being able to dream
23. Seeing those dreams become real
24. Reading at the age of 3
25. Knowing that life is much bigger than it seems
26. Creating my own blog
27. Keeping my head up
28. Having the ability to walk through different storms in my life
29. Being able to accomplish many things and more
30. Being able to speak in front of people with ease
31. Finding my passions
32. Being able to care
33. Playing the piano (okay)
34. Listening to old school music
35. Hablando Espanol
36. Having a gratitude rock
37. Being on radio
38. Being a little good at Math
39. Writing what comes from the mind and heart
40. Being Jesse (J-E-S-S-E) Oakley (O-A-K-L-E-Y)

These are the 40 things I am grateful for. There maybe more, but I figure I give this a start. Do you have 40 things that you are grateful for. If so, write them down!! You will be amazed to have more grateful things than you think!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog