Sunday, July 24, 2011

Looking In the Mirror

Greetings Happy People,

When you look into a mirror, what do you see?

Do you see just a reflection of yourself, or something more?

What do I see when I look in the mirror?

I see someone that is not fully living up to his potential. I see someone that can be better than what he is. I see someone that can be more than what he is.

On my blog, I write words of wisdom for you - the happy people that read and learn from it. For every post I write, I am as real as I can be. This is not the reality you see on those godawful pseudo-reality shows that's stinking up the TV networks. What I write, think, and feel are really REAL!!

No B.S. Just I-I-I!!

With that said, I look at myself in the mirror to see who I really am. Thanks to an interesting conversation last night, I am looking deep inside myself. As I write to all of you tonight, I can tell you that I maybe a better and changed person since that "wall-breaking moment" three years ago, but there is still more that has to be done.

A good example of this can be as visual as day and night. When it comes to different identities of Mr. I-I-I, there are two sides of the coin. The first side is of respect, love, admiration, unlocked potential, plus finding and living my passions. The other side is the complete and total opposite that is decaying second by second. The more I see these two sides, the more I find them to be nerve racking. How can I be happy and joyous on one side, while discouraged and disappointed on the other?

Somewhere and somehow, something's got to give.

I look deep inside myself and choose to be happy, think positive, and move towards the passions that make me feel good and move better. In the same breath, I still hear those negative words that try to hold me back. I see negative actions done by people that should never have managed in the first place. These are the same words that told me to stay where I am safe. These are also the same words that mock my actions and call me nothing more than a crazy dreamer. There are the same people that think I am high on something because I am not as miserable as they are.

As I write to you tonight, I can see where I want to go. I can see what I want to do. How I am going to get there is up to yours truly - 100% Intention + 0% Mechanism = 100% Results. When I am able to fully live my passion and live the way I want to live, I can truly become the man I see in that mirror.

When you look at yourself in the mirror, what do you see?

Do you see a person that is truly living up to their potential?

Do you see a person that is truly happy?

Or do you see someone that is not being 100% real?

Whatever you see in that mirror, is the person that has the potential to be, do, and have as much control as one can possibly have. The question is what you are going to do with that person in the mirror?

As for me, it appears that Mr. I-I-I has some more work to do. Oh well, I guess I will take MY first steps. What about you?

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog