Thursday, May 5, 2011

What is YOUR Self-Worth Value?

Greetings Happy People,

How valuable is your self-worth?

Is it more valuable than silver, gold, or platinum? Does it live up to your own face value?

It is sad for me to say that there are people that live below their own self-worth. We have people that hold themselves to the point where they believe that they can’t make a difference in the world. Every day, I see people let themselves go, not caring how they live. They let the depths of their self-esteem get lower than what they could imagine. I don’t know about you, but this can be very heart-wrenching.

What causes them to feel this low? Is it their environment? Is it their employment (or lack thereof)? Is it another person? Or is it themselves?

On any given day, I find myself in this predicament. I deal with people on a daily basis that think I am nothing more than irrelevant. They constantly interrupt what I am going to say. They rarely appreciate or recognize what I do. They put me in corners as they find ways to chip into my own self-worth.

Does it get annoying? Yes. Is it disappointing? You better believe it!! Do I believe them? Not by a long shot!! No matter what people do to dismantle, demean, and deflate, I choose to believe that my own self-worth is greater than what they think. When I realize that, not too many people can stop me from what I choose to feel, believe, and do.

Thanks to believing in the value of my self-worth, I am able to do things I never thought I could do. I am able to go places where I thought I’d never go. I am able to be that person I never thought I could be. The only person that can determine the value of my self-worth is me (or I-I-I).

As I write to you today, I have a question to ask you. What is the value of your own self-worth?

Is it more valuable than the most precious metal on Earth? Is it more valuable than anything you could imagine? Or do you take it for granted and let it depreciate?

No matter who you are, we hold the value of self-worth in our hands. No person, place or thing can take it away from us. All we have to do is remember that we can empower our worthiness to limitless boundaries for what we have inside is more valuable than we imagine.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog