Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's My Sandwich!!

Greetings Happy People,

Today, I made one of my best sandwiches.

For a full and effective description,I would like for you to close your eyes and picture this masterpiece.

Between two slices of toasted sourdough bread are slices of ripe tomatoes, leafy green lettuce, slices of succulent prime rib meat covered with swiss cheese, red onions, Miracle Whip, and a hit of spicy mustard.

Doesn't that sound delicious? Okay, you can open your eyes now.

I have this wonderful knack of making great sandwiches. Most of them don't involve prime rib, but do involves various cuts of meats. Ham, turkey, chicken, beef, sausage, and basic lunch meat are some of the selections I choose. As soon as the end process is finished, I feel satisfied and grateful for having this masterpiece with my two hands.

As good as my sandwich making skills are, there are folks that can get pretty envious. They would try, and try, and try to take my sandwich from my hands. Whether it is behind my back, or in front of my face, these people want to take my sandwich.

I don't know why they do it. Are they not happy with the sandwiches they have in their hands? Do they want to sample as many sandwiches as they can? Or do they want to just take it for the sake of it. I have no answer for these sandwich rustlers.

Even if they were to take my sandwich from my hands, what have they accomplished? They may have the sandwich, but it is not theirs. They may try it and find out that it does not taste as good as they imagined. Heck, they might find another sandwich that looks better if not just as good. No matter how you slice it, these folks are not grateful for what they have.

When I create a sandwich, it is my creation and I am proud of it. I can look at other sandwiches and give credit to the creators. But I choose to be proud of my own masterpiece. No matter what ingredients I use, creating sandwiches is an amazing thing. For the people that are envious of my sandwiches, remember that you can make and take pride of your own sandwich. All you have to do is start with any two pieces of bread and create what you can. Who knows? You might have a masterpiece of your own!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog