Sunday, May 29, 2011

Made It to 200!!

Greetings Happy People,

I have reached another milestone!!

This is the 200th post on Mr. I-I-I's Blogsite!!

Within the past 2 years, I was able to share some personal words of wisdom for the Happy People!!

It amazes me that people from all over the world in 6 different continents are able to read the thoughts, feelings, and emotions from the eyes of Mr. I-I-I!! It would have been 7 if penguins know how to use computers in Antartica.

Thanks to creating this blog, I was able to write and publish my first book "Greetings Happy People - The Positive Words and Wisdom Through They Eyes of Mr. I-I-I."

Pardon the plug, but you can purchase my book on either Amazon.com (CLICK HERE) or Barnes and Noble.com (CLICK HERE). Take it from me, it is a great read!!

If I did not know any better, I could have enough material to write and publish a second book(heh heh heh).

It takes a lot to write this many posts in the past two years. A great deal of it came from personal experiences. Sometimes I have dry spells where I could not think of anything to write. Other times, my mind is bursting with things to say. Either way, it is a good release to say what is on my mind.

It is an awesome feeling to get this goal accomplished!! I am grateful for the people that take the time to read these posts on my blog. Without you, none of this would have happened!!

Now that I wrote this many posts on Mr. I-I-I's Blogsite, does this mark the end of the road? Far from it, Happy People!! I will continue to write whatever is on my mind and share it with all of you!! Who knows? We all can learn lessons from the experiences of Mr. I-I-I!!

That is all I have for now!! Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog