Monday, February 28, 2011

What's In My Hands

Greetings Happy People,

Things happen for a reason.

No matter where you are, what you do, or who you are, things seem to come up at the right place and time. I do not know how this happens, but it does.

There are so many things that I am grateful for in my life. There are other things that I want to happen for me in the future. Sometimes, I may not get the things I want. Do I get frustrated? A little bit, but something tells me that it may not have been the right fit. Hearing those things put me at ease because, no matter what happens in the future, I am still grateful for the things I have today.

Why should I worry? It can only make me less happy than I am.

With all the stories going around about this bad economy, high gas prices, and other issues that plagues a person’s mind, it gives me great pleasure to look at where I am right now and just be thankful . I may not be an affluent person, but at least I know I can still appreciate what I got. Whatever I wish for and want will come for me down the road. No matter what happens, I can still be at ease with where I am and where I want to go. Call me crazy, but I believe it.

There are other people that are less fortunate than I am, yet feel grateful for what they got. These people are living the true meaning of their happiness. There are other people that think they have everything in the world, yet not fully living their lives. I guess in certain situations, it depends on a person’s way of thinking.

On occasion, I look at myself in the mirror. Instead of seeing a person that doesn’t have this or that, I see the person I love and respect. Why? Because no matter what happens, the person in that mirror can only be the best he can be with whatever he has and whatever he can do. Whether it takes two days, two years, or two long, I believe that the man I see in the mirror will be alright.

As I wrap up this post, all I can say is that it’s okay to be grateful for the things you have. Whether it is not much or not enough, it is still there. Who knows? Whatever you have now can turn into something great tomorrow. Call it what you want, but it seems to work that way.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog