Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Flaking Out

Greetings Happy People,

“Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford

There is no gray matter when it comes to this quote. When it comes to getting something accomplished, you either can or can’t do it.

One of the things that annoy me is flaky people. These are the people that say they are going to do something and not follow through with it. You see them wherever they go. They talk a good game, but when it comes to walking the walk, they are nowhere to be found. They waste people’s time, they disappoint, and they will continue to go nowhere but the wrong direction. I don’t know what they are doing, but whatever it is sure as hell isn’t cute. As a matter of fact, it can turn ugly to the bone!!

I had many people disappoint me with their flakiness. The sad part is that they never realize what they are doing to themselves before it is too late. When it comes to them, all I can do it shake my head and walk on.

I may be a person that can get 8 out of 10 things done, but at least I do what I can. This is due to the drive and the willingness of setting the goal and accomplishing it. If I have something in my mind that I want done, I will go after it. This thought has brought me big time opportunities that I am grateful for. Yes I may have some questions and wonder about things. But when it comes to crunch time, I am willing to take that first step no matter the risk. If I feel that something is not worth it, I will go somewhere else. Again, whether I think I can or can’t, I am right!!

As for the people that are reading this message, I have a question for you. Are you a person that is willing to get things done? Are you a person that sets goals and follow through with them? Are you a person that is annoyed as I am when it comes to flaky people? If you are, then you are on the right track my friend. You will become a success sooner than you can even imagine.

As for the people that continue to constantly flake out on opportunities and obligations, I have nothing to say. It is their decision on where they want to go. I just hope they found the path they once considered to be lost.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog