Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't Forget to Tell Them...

Greetings Happy People,

Whether it is a father or mother, a daughter or son, a husband or wife, a friend or someone else, it is always important to mention three words. These three words can make a difference in their lives as well as yours. Not mentioning these words can make one feel regretful. Not mentioning these words can break one’s heart. Not mentioning these words can cross the lines between forgiveness and condemnation.

What are these three words? I love you.

Why are saying these three words are important? You will never know when they matter the most. Today we live in a world where things are fast paced, fast moving, and just plain fast. It saddens me that there are people out there that don’t take the time out to tell those loved how much you care about them. Life is too short and it does not hurt to say this to those folks that you hold to close to your heart. Who knows? Saying I love you can give people sunlight in a world of storms.

While it is true that we have moments that are not the greatest, we must still remember that certain things are temporary. If we let remorse, bitterness, and vengefulness take over against a person, it will grow into something more dangerous than the mind can imagine. When that person is gone, it would be pretty hard to fix those bridges that were once burned in rage.

I have people that are on both of my lists – the ones I am close with and the ones I am not. While it is easy for me to say that I love the people that are near and dear to me, I can only hope that some repairs can be made for others. If I were to go, hopefully more later than sooner, I know that I can leave a good rapport with the people I love. If I don’t, it would just be difficult. Saying I love you does make a difference Happy People!!

So if you are a father or mother, a daughter or son, a husband or wife, or just a friend, remember to tell the people you care about that you love them. Life is too short not to. You never know what differences can be made with those three simple words. Whether you are on good terms or not, please don’t forget to tell them these words.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog