Monday, December 19, 2011

S.U.C.K.E.R.S.

Greetings Happy People,

I have some great news to share with you Happy People!!

I am proud to say that I am going into my new latest venture!!

It will involve a globally dynamic marketing business that will transcend all communication to every man, woman, boy, girl, dog, and cat!!

This company will change the face, mind, and heart of this planet as it harbors the advancing technology of the future!!

Unlike many companies, this new venture will bring in the latest in fashion, video communication, beer making, and irreversible geo-thermal global warming.

What is this company called?

Well it is called the Self Universal Communication Kinetic Energy Revolutionary System.

 You can call it S.U.C.K.E.R.S. for short!!

 This company is so promising, even I don’t know what it actually does – and I’m the founder!!

All I can do is show you before and after comparisons pictures - like an ice cream truck vs. a Ferrari, a Motel 6 vs. Caesar’s Palace, or a shack in Bikini Atoll vs. a resort in Tahiti.

If that doesn’t work, I will confuse (I mean show) you some nice flowchart diagrams on how we can make money and split the dividends – 99.9999% for me and .0001% for you!!

To be a part of this unbelievable lifetime deal, all you have to do is give me $650 and sign an incredibly super fine print 25-page contract and you too will be on your way in making millions for S.U.C.K.E.R.S.

If I am lying, then let lightning hit me where I am sitting right now!! Hey, is it starting to rain in Vegas?

As you can tell, I am not going to start this type of venture. But the sad part is that there are various businesses that are popping up today that sell dreams and promises to people. Some are legitimate while others look, feel, smell, and ooze shady.

If you are not sure about a certain business deal someone is selling you, please do some research. You will be surprised with what you find. If it is good, then go for it. If not, then it’s okay to say no. Either way, it is your decision to make. All I can say is look before you leap. Life is too short to be one of the S.U.C.K.E.R.S.

That is all I have to say. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog