Monday, December 12, 2011

Positive Attitude - It's Not For Everyone

Greetings Happy People,

When my walls broke three and a half years ago, I managed to attract and enjoy many good things in my life.

What are these good things? Let's go over a few of them.

1. Having a great relationship with a beautiful woman (soon to be my wife).
2. Created a blog for the "Happy People."
3. Published my first book (Greetings Happy People).
4. Made new friends and reunited with old ones.
5. Bought my first home.
6. Receiving good opportunities to speak at different events (on stage, by radio, and at different functions inside and outside of Toastmasters)

These are just a few good things. There are many more good things coming ahead. What are they? Stick around and find out, Happy People :o)

As I feel good about enjoying these positive things in my life, there are still people out there that still believe that what I am saying is fake and this is all just a ruse.

These are the same people that do not believe positive things can happen for anyone. They are also the same people that joke about it and make sarcastic remarks. They are the ones that would either poke holes at someone's good fortunes or try to find something that is negative.

These "haters" are like crabs in a pot. If they see one crab going out of the pot, they would cling on to that crab and pull him back with the crowded cluster that is at the bottom the pot.

It is a shame that we still have those non-believers. Most of them claim to give a real aspect on life as they do their best to put others down. I feel sorry for them because they choose to live this way. It is THEIR choice, not mine.

It goes to show you that positive attitudes are not for everyone. People have a right to choose how to feel and what to do with their lives. They also have the right to believe what they want to believe. It is up to them to determine whether it is right or wrong.

As for me, I will choose to live my life with positive attitudes, good feelings, and reap the benefits from them. It has worked for me so far. All I got to do is just keep living and enjoying life as best as I can. Who knows what good opportunities will develop from this?

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog