Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Okay To Dance

Greetings Happy People,

Did you ever feel like dancing, especially if you are the only one that wants to do it?

Some people call it crazy. Others call it foolish. Thanks to last Thursday, I can call it a good time.

I was at a holiday party with my fiancee Dana and we were having a good time with her fellow co-workers. The place was elaborate, the food was good, and some of the speakers were great candidates, for a certain communication and leadership organization (wink wink).

As we were checking out this huge, fancy ballroom, Dana noticed a dance floor and she had that feeling. The type of feeling that said "I wanna get down."

At first, I was a bit hesitant. I noticed that the dance floor was empty and not too many people cared to dance. However, Dana wanted to dance to the music. After a little convincing from my beloved, I said "okay."

The first song was okay. The second song was getting a little better. By the time third song started, we were having a great time!! Dana was spinning around. I was doing an okay rendition of the Deion Sanders touchdown dance. When "Ice Ice Baby" played, I was doing my best Jim Carrey version of Vanilla Ice. Word to yo' mutha :o)

By this time, other people started to get on the dance floor. They were having a great time too!! When we were done, my heart beat a little faster and we were still getting down as we walked to the hallway.

Who knew that a little dance could end up being something big?

If you ever have the opportunity to dance, go for it Happy People!! It doesn't matter if it is a little wiggle or shaking the whole booty, you'd be surprised where it can take you!! Who knows?? Others may want to join you as you dance to the music. And that is a beat they can't touch!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog