Friday, December 2, 2011

A Positive Revelation

Greetings Happy People,

As I type this message to you, I have come to an interesting revelation.

 I rather hang with few positive people that tons of negative ones.

As I look around my world, I am grateful to hang with people that are positive. Positive in nature, positive in attitude, and just plain overall positive!! Whenever I hang around with positive people, I get a new sense of energy that takes over my body. It makes me feel more productive, I feel more inspired, and I can do more things that I possibly could!! Whenever I hang with positive people in my life, I can do some amazing things!! How amazing, you ask? Well, if I were to look back at certain things and look at what I did while in a positive funk, I would say “DANG!!” because I accomplished more than what I thought I could!!

On the other end of the rainbow, I am not as grateful to hang with those negative people. Negative people come in different phases: the bullies, the “victims,” the know-it-all braggarts, the timid people, the hypocrites, the drag-downs, the worrywarts, the pompous twits, and the straight up jerks. What do all of these people have in common? They can suck the energy, drain the life, and make a mess out of one’s day. When I hang with these people, I create those negative moods ranging from boredom to sadness to anger. Negative people may have been born crying, but they don’t have to cry for the rest of their lives. I really feel sorry for these folks. The more they become negative, the more they decay inside and outside.

If this was a choice for me, it would be a complete no-brainer. The only question I have is why there are so many negative people in the world? If they only took the time out to think, do, or feel something positive, chances are that they would see that life is not that bad. It’s not rocket science, it just a choice!! Which one would you choose?

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

 Sincerely,

 Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog