Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Closed Door

Greetings Happy People,

A door stands in front of you. It is closed.

You look at the door and wonder what could be behind it.

Could it bring something good? Or could it bring some misfortune?

For some, those questions become concerns. Those concerns become fears. Those fears become ignorance.

Many times people have hated what was behind the door, but they never went through it.

People have created thoughts and feelings that are closed like the door.

Others let the closed door ponder their minds for minutes, hours, days, and years. Not even knowing what's behind it.

Meanwhile, the closed door still stands. Never harming anyone. Never saying a word.

I have seen many doors like this. I have opened some of them. Others I have passed by.

Some of the doors I have opened led to good things. Others were learned lessons. Few led to regrets.

If I really want to know the answer, I WILL open the door.

Many closed doors lie in front of us today. Many questions lie behind these close doors. Some of them will be opened, others will not.

The only people that have the courage to know what's behind them are the ones that open the closed door.

Whether it was something good or something bad, they knew what was behind it.

As you stand in front of this closed door, will you open it?

Only you hold the answer to this question.

Only you can put your hand on the knob, turn it, and open that closed door.

Will you do it??

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog