Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mr. I-I-I's Book is Now Available!!




Greetings Happy People,

It's here!! It's finally here!!

My 1st book - Greetings Happy People - The Positive Words and Wisdom Through the Eyes of Mr. I-I-I is now available for all Happy People!!

As mentioned in my earlier post, Mr. I-I-I Writes a Book, many of these stories are based off of my own personal experiences. Whether it is through family, love, childhood, karaoke singing, or Toastmasters, each story has some pretty good messages behind them.

To get a copy of my book, please CLICK HERE AND SAVE!!

Whether I sell one copy or one thousand copies, writing this book has truly been an awesome experience!! For me, there is no greater satisfaction than accomplishing this incredible goal.

Feel free to pass the word around about this book!! I hope everyone enjoys what I have written!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention!!

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog