Friday, November 12, 2010

Mr. I-I-I Writes a Book

Greetings Happy People,

It was one of my goals on my vision card. A year ago, I wrote this goal not knowing if I was going to complete it or not. Looking at this goal, and seeing what is happening now, all I can say is WOW!!

I have been blogging to you happy people for a good year and a half. Plenty of topics were covered during this amount of time. Some were good while others were emotional. Writing posts on this blog have allowed me to grow as a better writer.
Thanks to the 140 posts I wrote on this blog, and a couple a great opportunities, I am finally in the process of writing my very first book!! YAY!!

After attending a personal growth seminar, I wrote some goals that I wanted for myself on a single business card. For many months, I took out my card and looked at those goals constantly reminding myself what is possible. And now I am writing my own book. Again I say WOW!!

The book I am writing is called Greetings Happy People – The Personally Positive Wisdom Through the Eyes of Mr. I-I-I. It is a collection of stories that are on my blog and each of them have a pretty good point behind them. It was tough to decide which posts to put in this book, but through a rigorous process, I had to decide which ones fit the following words – Intro, Courage, Beauty, Lessons, and Choices. Some of these stories also have Toastmasters, strawberries, and Dana – not in all of those combinations at once, but it could have been (DANG)!!

As of right now, it is in the publishing process and it will be ready for release by the turn of the new year. No matter how this goes, I am very happy that I have satisfied a goal that was on that business card. I can only hope that the Happy People out there can take a few lessons from the stories I shared. Who knows!! Maybe I can learn some more lessons from writing this book and make another one!! There is always that option.

Right now, I find it to be very cool to consider myself to be a published author. It has a nice ring to it!!

Now that I have satisfied that goal on my business card, I wonder which goal I will conquer next......

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

1 comment:

Search This Blog