Monday, September 27, 2010

You Have a Choice

Greetings Happy People,

You have a choice.

You have a choice on how you want to live. You have a choice on what you want to be. You have a choice on where you want to go in life. When it comes to deciding what path you want to take, you have that power!!

I realized this revelation for myself a few years ago. Before my walls broke, I felt that I had no choice, no say, and no rights on what I wanted to do with my life. I thought that my life was tied around to my profession. I thought that my life was tied to the things I don’t want in life. Boy was I wrong.

When the walls broke, I realized that I have the power to do what I want without feeling guilty about what other people think. I chose to hang out with more positive people instead of those that are not. Instead of hanging around those perpetual alcoholics, I chose to be with people wanting to be better in what they do. Instead of hanging around people that like to sit around, smoke, and complain about things, I chose to be with people that want to be successful. Instead of sitting around doing nothing, I chose to do something. Ever since I made those decisions, many doors have opened up for me!!

What opportunities have I accomplished since my walls broke? Let’s take a look!!

1. I have a wonderful fiancée that I love very much.
2. I met with friends that I have not seen in 16 or 17 years.
3. I created a blog that is exclusively for “happy people.”
4. I travelled to numerous places and vacation destinations.
5. I am gaining more leadership experience and more friends in a certain organization
6. I wake up feeling less pain than I usually do
7. I meditate more frequently causing me to have a much cooler head.
8. I receive and give love to happy folks from all over the world.
9. I chose to steer clear of negative people and have more positive in my life.

These are just a few things that I have done since my walls broke. While I am able to do all of these things, what are the negative people doing? Probably still sitting at home drinking like a fish. Probably still standing around smoking and complaining about more things under the sun. Probably feeling less empowered thinking that there is no hope to improve themselves. These people are travelling a downward spiral that I choose not to be a part of.

For those people out there that are thinking if they can make these choices, all I got to say is that you will never know unless you try. Go ahead and take that first step and take another one after that. If you have any fear about what lies ahead for you, forget them!! Instead of having fear hold you back, think about the possibilities you can get. You do have that choice in life and no one is going to take it from you!!

Anything is possible when you make that choice to break your own walls.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog