Friday, September 4, 2009

Some words of wisdom

Greetings happy people,

I was looking through some things in my computer and found something interesting. This is from a year ago when I had my breakthrough moment. One of my friends wrote this when we attended the same seminar.

To think is to Create……in other words life is what we make of it.

Win-Win……if we live our lives with a win-win attitude we play the best game in life we know how to play, but against ourselves. Let the other people around you play the best game they know how to play and you both win!

"If you are not part of the solution to the problem, you are part of the problem."

I translate this by thinking in my own life if I just sit around and let everything happen then I am the problem. I am not trying to change it. I see people practice this so much. They are the victims and people are always doing things to them! NOT TRUE YOU ARE ALLOWING IT THEREFORE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! MAKE A CHANGE. LIVE IN A DIFFERENT STORY!

Rules to live by: "Funny these are so simple but most of us don't live this way!"

1. Take responsibility for yourself! We are responsible for our own experiences!
2. Believe in yourself! We are all capable of creating our own dreams!
3. Be, Do, Think and live 100%. We are always contributing, are you contributing positively or negatively because you get back what you put out.

Ancient philosopher Socrates said that in life we begin as a single point of energy. From there we grow and come into a state of stability and from stability we go into a state of decay. Socrates was incorrect and one of his students Plato mastered the theory in saying: In life we start as a single point of energy and go into a state of growth. We stay in a state of growth until we enter a state of decay. There is no such thing as stability. You are either learning new things and growing or staying the same and starting to decay.

"We spend our whole lives trying to achieve stability, when in fact stability is just a mere illusion our minds create."

Live the "I AM" theory. Stop the negative talk in your head. Until this weekend I was unaware of how often I down talked myself in my head. I was constantly putting myself down.

Of course most of this is untrue but some of it is because I have convinced myself of it. I began to believe it because that is what I have been telling myself. Think of what we are capable of if everyday instead of talking down to ourselves we told ourselves things like "I am smart, I am beautiful, I am committed and I will do it!"

I have been living with that thought process for 3 days and I feel like a heavy weight has been lifted. And it was within me to lift it. I have more energy. My mind feels clear and I am not so hard on myself. We need to give ourselves a break!

We need to stop living in the fear that we have created through our programs. Embrace fear and use it as your ally. Use it to motivate you!

"Everyday man crucifies himself between two thieves. Fears of tomorrow and the regrets of yesterday!"

Those were some great words and I am glad to read it. I hope you enjoyed these words as much as I did.

That is all I have for now, take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog