Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Seven Creeds of Success

Greetings Happy People,

I have been rummaging through my notes again and found more mind blowing stuff to share with you today. The following notes I have for you came from a separate lesson I took. Like what my friend wrote in “Some Words of Wisdom” last year, this also can be seen as a benefit for those that read and believe it. The reading I have for you are simply known as the Seven Creeds of Success.

Since finding this, I looked at other sources, read books, attended different workshops, and listened to some CDs on something relevant to this. What I have for you today runs parallel to what successful people told us in the past.

You know what is funny about this? The positive things I experience in the last few years are based on what I envisioned. I also saw this in other people too!! With the way things are going, I have a feeling that this type of experience just is only the tip of the iceberg.

Ladies and gentlemen, I now give you the Seven Creeds of Success:

1. I have the ability to accomplish all that I can do. I know that to succeed, I only have to believe in myself.

2. My thoughts and visions will become real. To ensure this, I will do the following items:

a. Think of what I intend to be,

b. Create a mental picture of this thought

AND

c. Transform this picture into reality.

3. I will study fundamental principles through which I may attract the desirable things in my life. Through this, I will become more positive and be in that state of joy.

4. I will give respect for my fellow individual and become mentally and physically stronger.

5. When it comes to setting goals, I will make sure that I not only start the process, but finish it as well. This will be done by the following steps:

a. Plan all that I wish to do

b. Make a clear picture of it

c. Walk, climb, or create paths to it

AND

d. Let nothing interfere with my plans until I turn them into reality.

6. I fully realize that genuine success will come through the way I treat others. Instead of engaging any action that benefits no one who participates in it, I will do the following:

a. Succeed by attracting to me the resources that I intend to use.

b. Gain the friendship of people due to the kindness and willingness of being a friend myself.

c. Promote courage, develop faith, and cultivate my love for humanity.

7. I will learn to stand up and express myself in clear, concise, and simple language. And to speak in a matter that carries conviction and enthusiasm. In the same breath, I will cause others to become interested in me because I will FIRST become interested in them. This will be done through the spirit of service.

If you found these seven creeds interesting, read them on a daily basis. The more you read them, the more it will make sense. Heck!! After finding and reading this myself, I am starting to understand these creeds. I tell you that this and other things relevant to this are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle slowly coming together. When you read, believe, and act on these successful creeds, more opportunities will come your way. Just believe it!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog