Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's YOUR Next Challenge?

Greetings Happy People,

As I walked outdoors, I took in the weather, looked around my environment, and realized that somewhere out there many challenges wait for me.

If you read “Off To the Market,” you would know that I am about to step into a challenge that will be rewarding. Aside from that, I am also looking at more challenges I want to do. No matter if it involves work, personal, or something else, there is something in my gut that is telling me to not only find those challenges, but face them head on. Whatever they are, I will be ready.

No matter how big or small, it is good to have challenges in life. It can not only put many principles to the test, but also determine what type of person one really is. There is no better feeling than to overcome a challenge in your life. The victory, the triumph, and the self satisfaction of accomplishing what once seemed impossible. It is quite exhilarating!!

Where would the world be without challenges? I do not know, but I can only imagine that it will not be good. If we never faced any challenges in life, we would all live pretty dull lives. It is like walking on a flat road to nowhere. Yes you are walking, but where are you going? For a certain period of time, walking this path can be tiresome. At a certain point a person has to make two decisions on how to deal with this path: either stay on this track and wither OR just get off of it and try something different.

Many people would choose the latter because they want something new in their lives. Others wouldn’t because they often worry or fear about what is on the other side. Those uncertainties can easily turn into unnecessary barriers. There are other people that get complacent in where they are. These people wonder why should I go somewhere else when I got something good right here? That complacency can be seen as a false feeling bringing one down. A world without challenges is not really a world I want to live in. What about you?

What is the best way to take on a challenge? All you have to do is look at it, have some faith, and take that first step. It may sound easier to say than do, but give it a try. You will never know unless you give it a try. Whether you come out on top or fall down, at least you are better than the person that never tried at all.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog