Monday, January 18, 2010

Keep Your Head Up!!

Greetings Happy People,

The following message I have for you today is short and simple. Whenever someone is bringing you down or a situation is making your life uneasy, please remember to keep your head up. There are those moments where you want to hang your head. While we have those difficult moments in our lives, we must remember that it is only temporary. Better things will come!!

We must also remember that we have the power to control any type of emotion we feel. Our emotions are not controlled by other people or other situations. They are controlled by the person you see in the mirror. THAT IS YOU!! Whatever decisions we make are up to us. When catastrophe strikes, we can either let it beat us down or simply find a way to get through it and become better people.

When I had those moments where I hung my head low, I always thought it was due to someone or something that made me feel less than what I was worth. I was completely wrong. They were not making me feel bad, I was making myself feel bad. I did not realize that I have the power to control my own emotions. Now that I do, it makes life easier for me to live. Heck!! Whenever I get to that state where I am depressed and feeling down, I do my best to turn it around and make myself feel good. Only I can do that for me and you can do that for you too!! A positive mindset can take you farther than a negative one!!

So whenever someone or something is bringing you down, always remember to keep your head up!! Why? Because you are simply better!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog