Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Turnaround

Greetings Happy People,

Recently, I came across a very negative person. You might say that this person goes beyond the requirements of being a “Perpetual Victim.” As a matter of fact, this person’s personality is so negative is goes beyond any toxic levels known to any human being. How negative you ask? Well, this person would not only be in a constantly negative state, but at times in angry, surly, and truculent moods. From the way things sound, this person has been a “Perpetual Victim” since birth. No matter how many time one tried to reason with this person, negative attitudes, thoughts, and sayings would always spew out.

For a certain amount of time I dealt with this person. I dealt with the loud mouth, the verbal assault, and the quick hot temper. Until one day, I stopped and realized that I really don’t have to deal with it. Therefore, I walked away from that environment for something less toxic.

Ever since I made that move, I feel a lot better. I am now hanging with more positive people and some cool friends. I am taking advantages of different opportunities. I am now doing what I want to do. And do you know the cool part about this? For each positive thing I do or experience, more positive energy will come towards my direction!! You can say that I am creating my own world for the better.

Compare this to the subject I have dealt with - the person full of negative energy. For every act of belligerence this person displays, more negativity will come to this person’s direction. For every bad mouth conversation that happens, more negativity will come along. For every bad thought that happens….well you can guess what will come in return.

While all this negativity is being attracted towards this person, all the positivity is more than likely to go away. It will get to the point where this person will be buried under so much negativity, that it will be hard to escape. Why? Because this person is abysmally deep in it!!

So if you find yourself dealing with someone that has a toxic attitude, get away from that person!! Only you have the power to do that!! Align yourselves with more positive people in your life!! Once you make this turnover for yourself, you will be surprised with your own outcome…..in a good way of course!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention!!

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog