Monday, January 23, 2012

After the Mistake

Greetings Happy People,

It's never the end. It's only the beginning.

We all make mistakes in our lives for we are human beings. For every mistake that happens, we have a choice. Either we can learn from them or let it beat us down.

Without them, it would be pretty difficult to learn what we know right now.

In my life, I have made plenty of them. Some of them on a greater scale, others were smaller. Whether it involves work, play, or somewhere in between, I do have my goof-ups.

Is it embarrassing? Yes.

Does it feel good? Not exactly.

Do I keep going forward? I do because I choose to.

Are there people that point them out? Yes, but there are two different types that emerge from my mistakes: the ones that either point, laugh, criticize, rub it in, and bring it down OR the ones that help me become better at anything I do.

It's good to have both of them because I can thank one group and prove the other wrong. In addition, you can prove yourself that you can!!

For others that can't, it is only their belief. No one can make them think different until they see for themselves. They chose to be at that point. They can choose to get out of it.

As for myself, I can only learn from each mistake I make and go forward. The memories may be there, but at least I know.

What are you going to do when you make your next mistake? Are you going to let it bring you down? Are you going to run away from it? Or are you going to learn from it and keep going forward? That decision is up to you. Whatever decision you make, I just hope it benefits you.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog