Wednesday, January 25, 2012

250!!

Greetings Happy People,

Another milestone has been reached!!

This is the 250th post on Mr. I-I-I's Blogsite!! YAY!!

It is an amazing thing what stories, messages, and ideas can come from one individual that goes by the name of I-I-I!!

From Day One to Year 3, all I can do is be as real as I can for you, the Happy People!!

Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not. Either way, I have few regrets in writing the other 249 posts on this blog!!

The inspiration happened 7 years ago. The action started almost 3 years ago. Since then, I took off with it!!

It goes to show you that what ever intentions you have, you can make it happen if you take action!!

From this simple goal, I wrote and published a book "Greetings Happy People."

From this simple goal, other people are blogging - one of which happens to be my beloved fiancee Dana!!

From this simple goal, Happy People from all over the world are viewing this blog!!

Cool, isn't it??

Do you have those goals in your life?  Do you have those intentions to make yourself better? If you do, then take action my friend!! An awesome future can be created if you have a positive attitude and positive thinking!!

Just give it a try!! You never know who might be inspired by you!!

Here's to another 250 more post on Mr. I-I-I's Blogsite, Happy People :o)

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog