Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Breaking the Rusty Cage

Greetings Happy People,

Have you ever had a personal goal you want accomplished? Have you had someone tell you that you cannot do it? Have you fell victim to this type of negativity?

If so, you are not alone.

Believe it or not, there are people out there that say that you cannot do it. There are people that will not let you get to where you want to go. They use every measure possible to keep you from getting to your destination. If you let them do this, then you will be trapped in their rusty cage.

If you find yourself trapped in someone’s rusty cage, you have two options on how to deal with it: stay in the cage or get out of it!! If you choose to stay in someone’s rusty cage, you will limit yourself to someone else’s boundaries. If you choose to get out of this cage, you will create your own boundaries. When you get out of someone’s cage, you can experience the freedom to do the things you want to do.

It is possible to go forth with your own intention and live the way you want to live. All you have to do is know how to get out of someone’s rusty cage. How can one do that? Well, there are many ways to get out of the cage. How many ways you ask? All you have to do is write the different ways on a piece of paper. You will be surprised on the ways you can escape somebody’s rusty cage.

When you can grasp this concept, you can feel empowered, wise, and free. It can work!!

In life we have so many people trying to trap us in their rusty cage. It can be through a negative word. It can be through a negative action. Heck it can be through something negative!! No matter the size or structure, any cage can be escapable!! Just believe in that process and you will amaze yourself on the different type of cages you can breakout.

I have been in many cages. At first I thought there was no way to escape them. I felt helpless. I felt overwhelmed. I felt powerless. The more I felt this way, the worse I became. While I see other people outside of the cage, it depressed me because I thought I would stay inside for the rest of my life. Thankfully, that was not the case. One day, I imagined myself being outside the cage. Through visualizing it, I felt the freedom and joy of living without any boundaries. From that vision, I decided to make a shift and find ways to get out of the cages in my life. Once I was able to escape these cages, I felt like I can breathe again. For me, a broken cage equals an open door to a new life. It is such a great feeling!!

How many times are you going to fall into someone else’s cage? How many times are you going to get out of it? It really depends on you!! Are you going to get out of your own cage and be free or are you going to stay inside and not be free? The choice is yours!! If you believe it, then you can quote the following words of the 90’s grunge band Soundgarden:

“I’m gonna break. I’m gonna break my. I’m gonna break my rusty cage….and run!!”

You too can break that rusty cage and run towards a new life for yourself. Just give it a shot and BREAKOUT!!

That is all I have for you today. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog