Monday, February 27, 2012

Know Where To Go

Greetings Happy People,

Do you know where you want to go?

At an early age I did.

One of my favorite passions is travelling. Whenever I get an opportunity to go from one place to another, I would take it. When I was 12 years old, I started looking at maps. Just before vacation time, I took the time to open up a good atlas, look at the different routes to travel, and estimate the time it will take to get from Point A to Point B. There are some things about the open road that I like. I like the adventure, the scenery, and the opportunities that arises. There is never a dull moment when it comes to my travels.

One of the major challenges of travelling are the detours. At any given moment, one can have a detour that can affect the how long it will take to get to that destination..When that happens, it helps to have a map. Think about it, one can open up that atlas and look for alternate routes to the same place. It can help in more ways than one.

What if one doesn't have a map? Well, there are many options to take. One could ask for direction, others can make a split second decision to take a path on the forked road, and some would just be lost. Being on the road has its up and downs, you never know what can come your way. No matter how a person gets lost, they can always find that path that will get them back on track. And when they get to that place, they can rejoice in arriving at that destination.

There were many times that I got lost in a journey. Fortunately, I found ways to get back on track and get to the place where I want to go. Other times, I found my way back home.

It's amazing how a road trip parallels what one goes through in life. Like the open road, life has many detours, forks, and dead ends. The question is how one is able to get through these obstacles to get to that place they want to go. Some people make it, others are not as fortunate and end up getting lost.

Sometimes it helps to have direction in where you want to go. You can have a map, a GPS system, or just a vision. It does not matter as long as you know where you want to go.

Do you know where you want to go?

If you know, then go!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog