Monday, November 28, 2011

Who Is More Responsible?

Greetings Happy People,

I need your help for this post. I would like for you to tell me which person is more responsible? It has nothing to do with politics, race, gender, religion, or anything that can be seen on the outside. All I want to know is that from these two people alone. Which one is more responsible?

PERSON A
- This person pays the bills and other essential items.
- This person chooses to be self sufficient.
- This person takes care of family with the result of children becoming better.
- This person takes the time to get to know people before judging them.
- Whenever a mess is involved, this person find ways to get out of them.
- This person has vision, goals, and follows through with them.
- If wrong is done, this person will do things to make it right.
- This person moves on and takes action.
- This person always find ways to become better, despite any circumstances.

PERSON B
- This person spends irresponsibly and risk losing essential items.
- This person always asks for a handout (as if the world owes this person something).
- This person shirks off  family responsibilities, causing their children to become worse.
- This person always judges other people on looks alone.
- Whenever a mess is involved, this person always complain (sometimes over dramatically).
- This person has vision and goals, but does nothing with them.
- If wrong is done, this person will either not do anything, pass it along, or simply appease to it.
- This person stays still and find excuses.
- This person sits in the same spot, feeling comfortable around its environment.

Somehow it surprises and frightens me that people cannot tell the difference.

I know people that fit both of these categories. And sure enough, one will come out further than the other.

If you fit the description of PERSON A - you will become a success at whatever you do.

If you fit the description of PERSON B - I could tell you things, but it's up to you  to do what you want. I just won't be surprised with the consequences you bring on to yourself.

Can you tell me which person is more responsible? If so, can you tell me which person you are?

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention,

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog