Monday, November 21, 2011

Just Keep Going

Greetings Happy People,


"I can't believe your poor judgment!!"


"You are a big, fat, liar!!"


"You can make it. If you want to be a janitor!!"


"What the hell were you thinking!!"


"What are you, retarded??"


"You are NOT a worthy leader!!"


"You Uncle Tom wanna be n*gger!!"


"You are nothing and will be nothing!!"


"You are a complete disappointment!!"


These were some of the actual quotes I have either received in my inbox, phone message, or in person. Believe it or not, there are more than these negative quotes alone. Some of them I have kept, while others are put in the trash.


For the ones I have kept, I took a real good look at them. Somehow it gives me motivation to prove any doubters that they were wrong. 


Are these words hurtful? You bet they are!! 


Would these words make anyone want to give up? In a way, they would!!


It is shame that there are these people out there in the world. They could either stand in front of my face or talk behind my back. But no matter how many there are, it is me that has to make a choice. I could either let words like these beat me down or I could just keep going. From the way things look right now, I choose to just keep going.


If it had not been for comments like these, the taste of the accomplishments would not be as sweet. 


Have you ever run across negative comments like these? Are any of them worse? If they are and you are still standing on your own two feet, you are a strong person and will accomplish what others say you wouldn't. 


Remember, only you have the choice to either accept this or just keep going. What are you going to do?


That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.


Sincerely,


Jesse I-I-I     



No comments:

Search This Blog