Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Grateful Man

Greetings Happy People,

Why should I be upset? Why should I be sad? Give me a good reason.

I write to you all as a very grateful man.

What do I have to be grateful for? Many things Happy People!!

For all the things that have happened in my life, I am grateful for.

For all the things that are happening in my life, I am grateful for that.

For all the things that will happen in my life, I will certainly be grateful for.

Whether good or bad, I am grateful for the people I have met in my past because they have not only made my today, but will also shape my future. Without them, I would not have lived the life I lived.

I am grateful for my family. There maybe certain things that I am not able to agree with, but at least I know that I can still love them. If I were to shed any tears, they will not be of sadness. Instead, they will be of gratitude for the time I have spent with them becuase it was really worth it.

I am gratful for waking up and being able to live the days the way I want to live. If I choose to be active in my hobbies, my work, or anything else, I know that I have the freedom to do so. Not too many people can take that away from me.

What else can I be grateful for? My friends of course!! In my life, I have met friends in the past and present. Whether the live around the corner or thousands of miles away, they manage to make me feel good with laughter, support, and love. Some of them maybe small, but they can turn out to be very big.

I am grateful for the paths I walked in life. Whether they were good or not, I learned from the steps I made.

Additionally, I am grateful for obstacles. If I could go through them I would be stronger. If I can't, then I am able to learn how to improve.

In life we have choices. Some choices are given to us while others aren't. There are things we can control, and others we can't. No matter what happens in life, we should never feel powerless or helpless. Instead, we should look at each point in life and just be thankful for them. It may not be the way we want them to come out, but at least they are there.

With the things that go on in my life, I could feel sad, cry, and be mad at the world. But I choose not to do so. Instead, I choose to be thankful for what I had, have, and will have. Knowing this makes me feel a lot better.

Life is better if one is able to see the things one can be grateful for instead of not seeing them at all. If it works for me, if will work for you.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog