Monday, January 17, 2011

False Profits

Greetings Happy People!!

There are few things that get on my nerves. Some of them are not worth writing about on my blog. However, there is one major thing I will write about to you Happy People today. This one thing makes me cringe, shake my head, and roll my eyes. Sometimes at the same time!! What could this be? I can only sum it up in one word – hypocrisy.

All over the world, there are people speaking out about one thing and doing the complete opposite. At church, there are folks that have the “holier than thou” attitude on a Sunday morning and will not live the word for the next 6 days (7 if it is that bad). We have famous people that tell you to go do one thing while they are living in a way that conflicts with their message. At work, you have officials losing their credibility with their co-workers because they don’t always practice what they preach. I don’t know about you Happy People, but this really drives me up the wall.

The sad part about this is the people that get hurt by these falsehoods. Not just the hypocrites that spewed the message, but the people that believed in it. The people that listen and believe in the false messages are being set up for a mighty fall. Afterwards, these people will feel betrayed and will not be able to trust anyone for a long time. The truth may hurt, but lying will hurt even more.

If there are any readers out there that feel that they have been hurt by the words of a hypocrite – please do not fret!! For whatever hit you take can be considered a learned lesson. If you think of revenge or retaliation against the person that wronged you, please don’t because the path they make will come back to haunt them BIG TIME!! Karma is alive and it is working Happy People!! Musical legend Johnny Cash said it be when he sang the following lines “You can run on for a long time, run on for a long time, run on for a long time, sooner or later God will cut you down.”

As I put this message to an end, all I got to say is to before one person speaks any type of message to anyone, please make sure that it is the message is really genuine and not shallow. Not too many people are happy with double-tongued talker. Especially if they find out for themselves!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog