Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Roadblock

Greetings Happy People,

I have a lot of things on my mind right now. There are so many messages and stories that I want to tell all you happy people tonight. For the first time in a while, I met my roadblock. Although it seems big and intimidating, roadblocks are only there to hinder any type of process one may have.

Whether it is in trying to find those words to write or pursuing another type of goal, these roadblocks can be quite annoying. Although this may sound troubling to you and me, there are two things I can tell you about these obstructions:

1. Roadblocks are only temporary – if you are determined to get to where you want to go, you will know how to go over, under, and through them.

2. The more you face AND overcome these roadblocks, the better you are as an individual.

How should one deal with a roadblock? Instead of using frustration, anger, and outright despair, one should see a roadblock as a challenge that will be overtaken!! Use determination, confidence, and anything else that would allow you to go through this barrier. Successful people have been through many roadblocks in their lives. You are no different from them.

So if you ever find yourself in this type of roadblock, don’t let this inanimate force bring you down. As an alternative, use this to your advantage!! You will impress yourself with the barriers you can bust!! Trust me on this message happy people.

As for this blog I am trying to write to you tonight, I am still at that pesky roadblock. What in the world could I write to you? It feels like I have a very good message to give!! SHOOT!! It is right on the tip of my tongue!!

Hey wait a minute!!

I just gave you all a message on how to deal with this problem!! Apparently, I overcame my own roadblock tonight!! Ironic huh?

That is all I have for you tonight. Take care and thank you for your time and attention!!

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog