Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Close Relative


Greetings Happy People,

I am going to write about my personal dilemma to you Happy People.
It is one that involves me and my wife to be Dana.

While this is something that is not new, I feel that it has to be brought into the light.

There is a person out there that STILL doesn’t like Dana due to how she looks on a picture. This person, who happens to be a close relative, still calls her a “fat white-trash whore that likes to suck…….”

For the past four years, this relative has not one good thing to say about my fiancĂ©e. I don’t know about you, but I am starting to get sick and tired of it. What I want to do is based on my life. I have the right to see who I want to see and be with who I want to be no matter the appearance, the age, or anything else.

This close relative has screwed up many dating opportunities that I have had before I started dating Dana. Among the good dates I had, this person always seems to find something wrong. Whether it be the skin complexion, the nationality, or age, it seemed that no one was “too good” for me to date. It was a shame because I would never know how it would turn out due to the interference this relative has caused.

When I got further away from this individual, life has started to become a little better. I made new friends, travelled to cool places, and found a person that was willing to go out with me (Dana). Everything seemed to be going so great until that same close relative decided to butt into the scene. This time, I had the power to avoid this person.

During this time, I noticed something interesting. As I take chances to open up new doors and opportunities in my life, this close relative has done the complete opposite. Even as we went through a very tough family separation, this close relative decided to stick in the same rut as before. This person would chose to sit in the house most of the day, worry about what might not come, and become angry if things did not go the way it should. When it comes to swilling alcohol and taking medication, the troubles multiply. This person can be characterized as the Perpetual Victim.

It amazes me to see this close relative try and wreck something that is good for someone else. It would not surprise me if anybody that lives in the same house with this relative moves out because they can’t take any more personal wallows and strife. I would also not be surprised if this close relative sits alone with no one to talk to because this person chooses to drive people away. It can only get worse if this person continues to stay on this track. 

As for myself, I am blessed to have good things rolling in my life. Even when I lost the Ol’ Man last February, I can still take in to account how grateful I was to have him in my life. Even when I was going through a rough month this past March, I can take into consideration that things were still going well. And now, I choose to be with good opportunities, better people, and the best fortunes that lie ahead for me.

Happy People, you have a choice on how you want to live in life. Your attitude DOES affect your altitude. You can either stay down and make things miserable for you and others OR you can turn it around and take part of the good things that are offered. I benefitted by choosing what I want to do in life and it has paid off!!

As for that close relative…..one can only hope how she chooses to live her life. If she keeps going the way she is going, she will have no one to blame but herself.

I made my choice. What are you going to do?

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I  



No comments:

Search This Blog