Friday, September 2, 2011

Listening To The Inner Voice

Greetings Happy People,

It doesn't matter if it is located in your head, heart, or gut, it's okay to listen to your inner voice.

When you feel that something is not right, it's okay to listen to your inner voice.

If you have a certain passion, vision, or something else you want accomplished or shared, it's okay to listen to your inner voice.

One way or another, we all have that inner voice we listen to. It helps us make decisions. It helps us build a clearer conscious. It helps us become us. Without it, we can never be ourselves.

When it comes to critical decisions, I listen to my inner voice. Sometimes the outcome may not be what I want it to be. Other times, it can turn out the way I thought it would. On certain occassions, I second guess what it had to say. No matter what happens, I still listen to it. Most importantly, I make decisions from it.

Just when one thinks it can be escaped, it can't. Especially when it screams from the top of its lungs.

Each person has their own inner voice that they listen to. Whether they choose to listen to it or not, it's up to them.

Acting upon the message of the inner voice is a different story. When one acts behind the message, it can impact the lives of others - whether it is good or bad. Somehow, it can involves the world of many or a world of one.

Great inventions have been made from listening to inner voices. Terrible things were also created too. All I can hope is that the message and actions from my inner voice can make a good difference in one's life. This is one of many reasons why I write a status on Facebook, tweet on a Twitter page, or even write on the blog you are reading now!!

Most of what I do is based on the workings of my own inner voice. It may not be the best, but it is the best I can do. Why? Because I choose to listen.

If you have an inner voice, you may want to listen to it. You never know what differences it can make in your life and others. One can only hope that it is used for good.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog