Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Am NOT The Best Toastmaster Around!!

Greetings Happy People,

Throughout the 87 years of existence, the millions of past members, and the thousands of current members all over the world, there has to be someone that is the best Toastmaster around.

There is someone with a greater passion to see people grow and become better communicators.

There is someone that has a greater knowledge on certain workings of the organization.

There is someone that has a greater integrity, committment, passion, and accountability.

Is it a World Champion of Public Speaking? Is it a Past International President? Or is it an Accredited Speaker? I don't know, but I know I am NOT the best Toastmaster around!!

There is someone that can lead more people to meetings and make them exciting.

There is someone that can be a leader so great, that crowds would flock to see this person.

There is someone that just visit more clubs that they can count.

There is someone that can reach the level of Distinguished Toastmaster, yet continue to grow through their own mistakes.

Is it someone that's been around for 30, 40, 50, or 60 years?? I don't know, but I am NOT the best Toastmaster around!!

There is someone that can balance this hobby with other things in life.

There is someone that greatly thinks and do for others in need.

There is someone that has the greater heart, soul, and desire that burns like the eternal fire.

Is it a new member, a Competent Communicator, or a Competent Leader? I don't know, but I am NOT the best Toastmaster around!!

Somewhere in the world, there is someone that fits this category better than me. Do you know who it is?

Could it be a fellow member? Could it be a inspirational speaker? Could it be an awesome leader?

Or could it be you??

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog