Saturday, June 18, 2011

WOW!! A Letter From a Real African King!!

Greetings Happy People,

I got some really good news for you today!!

I got an e-mail that will change my life forever!!

It says that I inherited $2 billon dollars from an African King in Botswana!!

The email says that all this money is mine!! In order to get it, all I have to do are the following things:

1. Send my Social Security Number

2. Send my ATM card information

3. Send my house and car titles to their embassy address in Newark, New Jersey.

4. Send a copy of my driver's license and blood type.

I think this information is good because it says, "THIS IS REAL!!" They also said that once I can send this stuff, the $2 billion dollars from Botswana will be mine in the next 1200 months!!! Oh boy!! I can't wait!!

As you can tell, this is an example of a scam.

For the people that sent this email, they should know that Botswana is run by a President and a parliament. As for Newark, New Jersey, I'll see if that place even exists.

I may make light of this issue, but there are people out there that fall for something like this. There are people out there that fall for other scams that are not as obvious. Whether it be promoting the latest video email product or selling the latest dietary supplement, there are people that make their living off of someone else's ignorance.

How these people sleep at night is beyond my understanding.

No matter how good some people can be, sooner or later the scams they sell will come back to bite them.

For every person that they try to fool, there will always be that one person that will expose the fraud. There will always be that one who will fight back. There will always be that one that will pass the word along. There will always be that one that will call and report the activity to a group that specializes in dealing with scam artists.

Did you know that there is also a handy tool that is capable of dealing with the latest incoming frauds? It is called the human mind. It takes a good mind to suspect what is a good deal and what isn't. If you are unsure about something that seems suspicious, it's okay to do some research on your own!!

If the thing is legitmate, it will show. If not, it will show as well. If possible, you can do research on the person too!! Some of it via public records. You never know what they have done in the past. They could have been sued a breach of contract or wanted in 23 states. You never know unless you find out.

The key point is to always be vigilant when someone comes at you with a deal that is too good to be true. If you have a gut feeling that something isn't right, by all means listen to it!! It may save you the postage on the stuff you would send to some African King in New Jersey!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog