Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Golden Rule STILL Glitters

Greetings Happy People,

Treat people the way you want to be treated.

If you want to be respected, you give respect.

If you want to be loved, you give love.

If you want nice things, you got to be nice in return.

It surprised me how some people still can't grasp that concept.

Today, we have people that want to make names for themselves. The question is what paths are they willing to take to get there.

Will it be one where it involves stepping on other people to get there? Or will it involve respecting the individual and one's self?

It is nice to be important, but way more important to be nice. Whatever you do will reflect back to you.

On any given day, I see people mistreat, abuse, and cheat each other to the point where it makes me sick to my stomach. I also see people lacking care and respect for other individuals. I shake my head at them because of not only what they do, but also what they will get in return. People may think that they can get away by lying, cheating, and stealing from others. But do they really get away from it?

There is a thing called karma folks, and it exists for every person that lives on this planet. Whatever one does will either comeback to reward or haunt them.

On the other side of the coin, I also see people respect and love individuals to the point it makes me feel awesome. There are folks out there that go very far when they treat others with high regard. They not only grow within themselves, but their opportunities grow as well. Folks that follow this method don't have to worry about what is behind their backs or what will catch up with them because they know they are doing the right thing.

How do I know about this? In my 35 (soon to be 36) years of existence, I see this karma process at work. Not with other people, but also in myself too. If I treat people with respect, I will get that same respect. If I don't I get punished someway, somehow. Whether it is big or small, I can never escape anything that is caused by my own actions. If I don't feel it now, I will certainly feel it later.

Folks, it is always good to treat people the way you want to be treated. No matter how important one person is, if the person treats others like garbage - they will get nothing but garbage. However, if the person treats others with respect, they will get that same respect in return.

It's not rocket science. It is just common sense. I just wish that more people follow and live in this manner.

That is all I have for you. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog