Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You Are More Beautiful Than This

Greetings Happy People,

Lately I have been hearing tragic stories of bullying. When I hear this, it gets to me because it is unnecessary. You have one story where a young person jumped off a bridge because he was being outed. Once can only imagine the pain and embarrassment he went through before he committed suicide.

Sadly, there are similar stories that happen. People get bullied to the point where they don’t think life is worth living anymore. What’s even sadder is that there is more bullying that is happening outside of the classroom. It is happening at work. It is happening at home. It is happening online. It is happening everywhere!! Being a person that was bullied in my youth, I can understand the frustration one goes through.

If I can offer any advice for someone in this situation, it will be the following. If at any moment you feel bullied by anyone, just remember that you are just too beautiful for this. Mean people can talk down to you. They can physically abuse you. They can do anything to harm you to the point where you feel worthless. To counter all of this nonsense, all you have to do is take the time to look in the mirror and realize that you are just too beautiful for this mess.

It may be easier said than done, but it is possible. To go past the negativity, one must believe that they are worth more than what people think. Before my walls broke, I thought I was worthless. I thought no one wanted me. And I thought that I had no real purpose in life. After the walls broke, I noticed that the negative self image I had was a mere illusion. Why? Because I believe that I am too beautiful for anybody to put me down.

When I came to this realization, my days became better, my smiles are more frequent, and I am able to shut off the ilk that would bring me down. I know that whatever they said was not true. Again, all I have to was rely on my own self vision and embrace the beauty.

If you are in a rough spot where you feel worthless, just remember that you are not. Everyone has beauty inside. All you have to do is just look at it!! Once that happens, you will realize that you are too beautiful for anybody to put you down.
That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog