Friday, August 15, 2014

A Little Prayer Can Do a Whole Lot

Greetings Happy People,

For the first time in more than 30 years, I will be travelling outside the United States.

As I get a few things together, I stop and wonder if things will be alright. When I had this opportunity to travel outside my home country, the one thing I made sure I do is to get on my knees and pray for not only a safe vacation, but also a safe return back home to Las Vegas for my wife and I. After doing that, I had a feeling that no matter what happens, we will be alright. Why? Because I choose to put my faith in God's hands.

If I am able to do that, I can remove a great deal of worry and concern that could come with this upcoming travel. Folks, a little prayer can do a whole lot.

For every friend, family member, and loved ones that have concerns about travelling anywhere around the world, remember that the best thing to do is to get on your knees, put your hands together, and say a prayer with your heart and your words.

Believe me, God will be listening to what you have to say.

Any form of prayer can work for any situation. One does not have to travel many miles to receive a prayer. Whether you have concerns or want to give well wishes for someone that lives in the same country, town, or neighborhood, a little prayer can still do a whole lot. Never get too big to get on your knees and talk to God. Who knows? It will work!!!

Even if you know someone that has crossed over, you can still pray for their soul and hope that they are in a good place. A good prayer from the heart knows no boundaries.

Like Dana and I, there are also other people that are travelling to different places.It doesn't matter if the destination is to another country, a workplace, or up the street, as long as you pray for their travels and wish them well, it will continue to be in God's hands and there is no safer place than that.

So when you have those concerns about a person you care about, remember that a little prayer can do a whole lot.

At least you know that when you pray, you are not only right with that person you are praying for, you are also right within yourself for the journey that will be taken.

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog