Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Square Root of 1225

Greetings Happy People,

Are you awake? If you are, congratulations!! You are at the beginning of not only your day, but also another part of your life.

Believe it or not, there are still some people out there that take this for granted.
Why? I have no idea.

Of the 24 hours in each day, the most important hours are the ones where the person wakes up. When you are awake, you can do many things in life. You can sing, breathe, think, work, and do whatever the heck you want!! It is your day, your life, and all up to you.

Whenever I get out of bed at 4 o’clock in the morning, I have two choices: curse the start of my day OR just be grateful. I prefer the latter Happy People!! There were times where I woke up feeling negative, upset, nervous, and depressed. What good did that do? Nothing except start my day on a very wrong foot. When I do that, I can expect a very rough day ahead of me.

However, when I get out of bed feeling good and thankful, I tend to have pretty good days. Within the last few years, I was able to have the opportunity. I hope to have more of these days as life goes on. If there was a time where I felt different, I can only think of those people that were not able to wake up. Some of them I knew, others I did not know. Many were around my age, others were either younger or older. When it comes to these folks, I can only hope that they are in a good place where they have no worries, no fears, and no problems. May these people be blessed for all days.

If there is a time where I never wake up, I can only hope to be in a good place - hopefully more later than sooner. As for now, I am grateful to wake up and enjoy the day that awaits me. I will be even more grateful to wake up to more days in the future. Life is an amazing thing Happy People!! If you are able to wake up, please feel free to enjoy your day the best way you know how. You will be grateful for it.

Oh my, I got to go to work!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog