Thursday, December 1, 2011

And I Love Her

Greetings Happy People,

Today is a very special day for a woman I know.

This woman is someone that I am grateful for having in my life.

Outside of my own family, this woman is one of few people that I was able to share parts of my life with - and she's still with me!!

She is a woman that I am truly grateful to have in my life. When others did not give me the time of day, she opened the door.

Every time I see her smile, my heart is warmed.

Every time I hear her voice, my soul is at ease.

Every time I hold her, all my doubts and fears would go away.

She is the type of woman that has tremendous beauty inside and outside.

I am amazed by this woman's strength as she stood with me through the good and bad parts of my life.

I am grateful for her wise words, gentle spirit, and a style that she carries on her own.

I am a just grateful for her.

It gives me great pleasure that months from now, she will become the newest Oakley in my life.

There is no better person to carry this name that this woman, my fiancee, Dana Wall.

Happy Birthday Dana!! Thank you for being a part of my life!!

You are an amazing lady and I am glad that I got to know someone as special as you!!

I love you!!

That is all I have for now. Take care and thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,

Jesse I-I-I

No comments:

Search This Blog